We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to Indy this summer

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Champaign, IL
2 posts
Save Topic
Relocating to Indy this summer

Hi, I am relocating to Indy this summer. The closest bus stop is within walking distance to my place of residence. If anyone could tell me about the safety along Allisonville RD (north of 86th Street), I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Relocating to Indy this summer

The worst thing about the area is the car traffic! I don't know where you will be living but am guessing an apartment complex since there are several complexes in that area. The traffic is what makes it unsafe for walking if you have to cross either 86th St or Allisonville Road.

Champaign, IL
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Relocating to Indy this summer

thanks gabbygambler.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Relocating to Indy this summer

Gabby is right. area nice but crowded. If your looking for a bus downtown, straight down Allisonville Road should be a pretty quick trip

4. Re: Relocating to Indy this summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 04:18