We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hospitality

Beverley, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Hospitality

I just wanted to say a big thank you, via your forum, to all the people we met on our recent visit.

My Husband and I visited for a long weekend break for the Indy 500 and everybody we came in to contact with were happy to help us, made us feel very welcome and our visit all the more enjoyable.

Indianapolis is a lovely clean city with plenty to offer visitors. We weren't there for very long but had a great time.

Thank you.

indianapolis
Destination Expert
for Indianapolis
Level Contributor
462 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hospitality

Thank you from our city. One thing Indianapolis knows how to do is put on a great race for the fans.

2. Re: Hospitality

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:16