We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Month Stay in Ireland with family and friends

Anderson, Indiana
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Month Stay in Ireland with family and friends

Where to rent a vacation rental in Ireland? Want to sight see, ride bikes, long walks, see the ocean, meet the people. Visit cultural/historical sights. Ages range from 65 - 1 yr. Our budget for the rental is not solid but probably 3-$4,000 US . Would like to walk to town and view the ocean or lake. Thanks, ReneO

1 reply
Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,548 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Month Stay in Ireland with family and friends

First, welcome to the TA forums!

I'm pretty sure you're wanting Ireland the COUNTRY, not Ireland the tiny town (about 4 blocks by 4 blocks) located in south central INDIANA (a little northwest of Jasper if you want to look it up). i think I can say with confidence there aren't any vacation rentals in Ireland, Indiana. ;-)

Suggest you post again on the Ireland country forum. You also might want to consider where in Ireland you'd like to be (and perhaps post on the associated Ireland sub-forum). True it's not a large country and you can go just about anywhere on day trips, but knowing where you might like to base could help the people on that forum.

Don't feel bad. I've seen postings for: Brazil (multiple times), Morocco, Angola, Edinburgh, Valparaiso, other Ireland posts, and many others; all in the forums for cities/towns in Indiana and not the "actual" overseas city/country.

Good luck,

hlo

Reply to: Month Stay in Ireland with family and friends
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ireland