We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Housekeeping Cabins at Brown County State Park

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
24 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Family Housekeeping Cabins at Brown County State Park

Has anyone stayed in the Family Housekeeping Cabins in Brown County State Park? I'm looking for reviews (only found a few on TA so just looking for more) and pictures of the cabins to see what they look like. The Park's website only shows one picture so I was looking for more.

Thanks for your help.

Daniel

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,264 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Housekeeping Cabins at Brown County State Park

Can't give any first hand experience and not sure if this other forum posting is referring to the "Housekeeping Cabins" or not (is there more than one "grade" of cabins, or is "housekeeping" a little redundant), but it does discuss cabins at the lodge in Brown County Park.

Here it is: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g37361-i2218-k3168…

You might also consider a PM to the OP on the other thread to ask them for more details, thoughts, etc. (I would ask that you encourage posting responses on the forum, rather then just PMs, for the sake of others.)

Sorry I can't be of more help,

hlo

2. Re: Family Housekeeping Cabins at Brown County State Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nashville
Recent Conversations