We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount tickets

Lebanon, Tennessee
Level Contributor
29 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Discount tickets

What are the best available discounts that you can get?

Thanks

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,548 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount tickets

Generally not much during prime season. That said, I do see ads that offer a few dollars off with (I believe Pepsi cans), but these are usually somewhat limited. I believe early/late season and/or mid-week during regular season. As I remember you're talking weekends during May & September and (maybe) days in June & August. Don't believe there is much (if anything) available during July.

Unfortunately, not sure how to tell you to try to track them down; perhaps the Holiday World website?

Lastly, I know a few years ago they had a deal where you could purchase a second day at a discount. I believe you could wait as late as the end of your first day and then purchase a second day ticket.

Hope this helps,

hlo

Lebanon, Tennessee
Level Contributor
29 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount tickets

Thanks for the info and the quick reply, I dont know if it helps anyone or violates the forum.. if it does i am sorry.. but i did find tickets for $25.00 at musiccitysaver.com for $25.00 but it takes 7-10 days to received them because you cant print them online because they come directly from Holiday World. It wouldnt help us because we are coming for the first time tomorrow. Limited supply though. Again thanks

Jasper, Indiana
Level Contributor
10 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount tickets

The absolute cheapest place to get tickets at short notice is Santa's Candy Castle. They are normally cheaper than the Pepsi can discount.

4. Re: Discount tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 16:15