We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train From Chicago To South Bend

Vancouver
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Train From Chicago To South Bend

I will be in town for the October 3rd game vs. Washington ... We are staying at the TravelLodge in Downtown Chicago ...

From what I see ... we take the train via. the Millenium Station ... and it takes us to South Bend Airport ... how far is the South Bend Airport to Notre Dame Stadium?

Any information will help ... Thanks!

Rensselaer, Indiana
Level Contributor
7,519 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train From Chicago To South Bend

akaselj, here is information regarding this issue:

www.sbnair.com/Airport/FAQs.php

Indiana
Level Contributor
15 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train From Chicago To South Bend

Your best and fastest option to Notre Dame Stadium from the Airport is taxi. Not sure of the fare, but it will be a flat gameday rate. It should drop you at the bookstore or close to it. Ask your driver the best spot to pick up the cab after the game, but my suggestion is to walk to the Morris Inn. Its just north of the bookstore on Notre Dame Ave. which is west of the stadium. Let me know if you have any other questions about ND football weekends. Have fun!

3. Re: Train From Chicago To South Bend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about South Bend