We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life

INDY
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
night life

I live in Indianapolis and I have a friend that lives in Michigan that is getting married. We intend to meet half way in Valpo for her bachelorette party. I need suggesions. Hotel, bars (would be nice if in walking distance) maybe male stripper, etc...

Help me to plan!

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: night life

Valpo does not have a whole lot to offer in the way of nightlife...I went to college there, and there are really only a handful of bars, nothing to get too excited about....

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: night life

Feel free to drop me an email at mhenders927@gmail.com if you want suggestions for places around Valpo...I'll do my best to help out.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night life

Hey, just thought I should update. There is a new upscale bar on the square named 69th (that is the address) that is open to 3 am, has music, and has a cloth napkin dining room with a full menu. Very cool upscale feel in the dining room, and the bar is perfect. Very nice staff too, with music on Thursdays.

Get answers to your questions about Valparaiso