We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sioux Falls to Davenport

Hartford, SD
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sioux Falls to Davenport

What is the best way to drive from Sioux Falls to Davenport? I was thinking south on I-29 and West on I-80. Are there traffic concerns with driving on the beltway in Des Moines around the noon hour? I don't care about the number of miles. I am trying to find the quickest way to get to my destination. Thanks for all of your help.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Des Moines
Level Contributor
506 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sioux Falls to Davenport

Taking I 29 south and I 80 east will definitely be your fastest route, due to the higher speed limits and few stops. You typically shouldn't have much traffic coming through or around Des Moines, except there will be some traffic both east and westbound from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Please travel safely!

Hartford, SD
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sioux Falls to Davenport

Thank you for a prompt response. Have a great night.

3. Re: Sioux Falls to Davenport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Davenport