We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurnt-lansing

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
restaurnt-lansing

There is a restaurant, right on the river, you go down a little from hwy 9-what is the name-phone #

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
249 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurnt-lansing

Does any of these ring a bell? See the names on the placemarkers, as well as on the map itself. Perhaps Sweeneys?

www.google.com/maps…

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurnt-lansing

It looks like Sweeny's on the river-we drive through Lansing on our way to LaCrosse, WI, the location attracted me, we will stop there on our annual Fall trip-thanks

Waukon, Iowa
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurnt-lansing

It is no longer called Sweeney's on the River, it's now The River's Edge. Phone number is (563) 538-4228. Sorry my post is a little late - hope this helps!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurnt-lansing

Thank you-neighbor to the north-no, it is not late, we are going to LaCrosse,WI, for the fall color-as you can see, I like to plan ahead-thanks again,

Waukon, Iowa
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurnt-lansing

Enjoy! I am from Waukon originally (parents still live there) and Lansing to La Crosse is one of the best streches of highway to see! Very pretty, no matter what time of the year, but especially in the fall.

6. Re: restaurnt-lansing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 06:37
Get answers to your questions about Lansing
Recent Conversations