We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin rental

Which Okoboji hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
stillwater
1 post
Save Topic
Cabin rental

Hello my name is kyle I am lookin g for a cabin/house rental for the 28th and 29th of may of 2010 if anyone has web sites or contact info please email to superk4321@yahoo.com also i am looking for enough room for 12 to twenty people thanks

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
100 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin rental

Try Fillenwarth's Beach. They have lots of rooms/cabins/houses that are available. They are easy to find on West Okoboji and within walking distance of LOTS of activities. They also have free boats rides and other amenities. They are located in Arnold Park. There is only one place in the city of Okoboji that rents for short periods, and that is The Inn. It is very nice and has one structure that might be large enough for you. The big concern is the ages of your visitors. There is a great tour guide book that the chamber puts out every year that lists lots of venues. I highly recommend you order it...they are free.

2. Re: Cabin rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Okoboji
Recent Conversations