We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting Colorado

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toulouse
8 posts
Save Topic
visiting Colorado

Hi everybody

I'm going to spend a few days in Colorado, and I need your advice on what I should do/ visit. Would it be unreasonable to allow one day to visit the Rocky Mountains National Park (leaving from Boulder), then 2 days to go to the Great Sand Dunes (still from Boulder), and back to Boulder through Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and Denver? Is Denver worth visiting?

Thanks for any tips you could give me.

mnr
Kansas City, MO.
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: visiting Colorado

Did you post your question in the Colorado forum? You should, especially for Denver.

We like to spend a week exploring RMNP & Estes Park!

In C.S. we spent another week exploring Pikes Peak, GOTG, Cave of the Winds and Manitou Springs.

We haven't been to the GSDNM,...yet!

toulouse
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: visiting Colorado

Yes, I did post it on the Colorado forum, when I realized I had posted it on the wrong forum! ;-))

My trip to Colorado is over now (saaad) but I had a great time close to the parc. I say "close" to it because the road that crosses it from Estes Park to Granby was closed the day I went there (because of snow... why did it snow the one night I'd planned my trip there??) Anyway, it's a beautiful region and the weather was wonderful... so, no bad feeling!

mnr
Kansas City, MO.
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: visiting Colorado

Bummer man! That does happen on TRR from time to time. You'll have to go back!

toulouse
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: visiting Colorado

I will! ;-)

5. Re: visiting Colorado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City
Recent Conversations