We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to crown center

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport to crown center

I will be spending a week at the Westin Crown Center. What is the best way to get there from the airport? What shouldn't I miss while in KC?

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,556 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to crown center

A shared ride on the SuperShuttle is $18 each way.

Not knowing a single thing about you, it is hard to say what you shouldn't miss. Since you are from NYC, I'm not sugesting any of our great art museums as shouldn't miss.

The following are unique to Kansas City:

Steamboat Arabia Museum

National World War I Museum

American Jazz Museum

Negro Leagues Baseball Museum

Harry S Truman National Historic Site

Thomas Hart Benton Home and Studio State Historic Site

The Arabia museum has blown away everyone I have taken there.

California
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to crown center

Thank you so much for the information. I'm looking forward to going to the Arabia. I agree that NY has some wonderful museums but I've found that every place I've been has something new and unique to discover and enjoy. (NYC can get so overbearing and exhausting sometimes.) Sometimes when we live somewhere we get so used to it we don't see what makes it special. It's good to grab a nice room and play tourist for a day or two in your home town once in awhile.

3. Re: airport to crown center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2016, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City
Recent Conversations