We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how cool is the 'vette museum?

Lilburn, Georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
how cool is the 'vette museum?

we're riding through the area and the4 wife is a big vette fan.

is it worth a quick stop?

Wabash, Indiana
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how cool is the 'vette museum?

It's been a few years since we were there, but I would say yes, it would be worth stopping. My husband and I and our son, who was 15 at the time, enjoyed the museum.

If you have time and are going to be in the area when the Corvette Assembly Plant is open for tours (weekdays only, closed some weeks), I highly recommend the plant tour. It is about a one-mile walking tour. Toward the end of the tour, where the completed cars were coming off the assembly line, our tour guide handed our son the keys and let him get in and start a brand-new Corvette. That was fun for him!

You can find details of the tour at:

http://www.bowlinggreenassemblyplant.com/

Huntsville
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how cool is the 'vette museum?

If your wife is a big Vette fan, then I would say it is a must see if you are driving through anyway. I've only been once. I wouldn't consider myself a big car buff and I really enjoyed it. I loved seeing all the old models and the various concept and racing cars over the years.

3. Re: how cool is the 'vette museum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Bowling Green