We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cumberland falls state resort park cottages

Which Corbin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Loveland, Ohio...
1 post
Save Topic
cumberland falls state resort park cottages

what should we bring that the cottage might not have? Do we need a coffee maker? Is there a t.v. or dvd?

4 replies to this topic
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cumberland falls state resort park cottages

We are leaving tomorrow, staying in executive cabins. What did you find there? Do we need to bring our own garbage bags, napkins, odds & ends like that? Thanks!

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cumberland falls state resort park cottages

I can't tell you about what is provided in the cabins. But if you plan to stock the cabin with groceries, munchies etc., the closest full-size grocery store is located in Corbin (about 15 miles away from The Falls). It's a Kroger and is located a mile or so east of where I-75 & Falls Highway intersect. Stock up before heading up toward Cumberland Falls.

Adrian, Michigan
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cumberland falls state resort park cottages

We are planning a trip to Cumberland falls state park staying in the cabins in August. Did you discover you needed all those items? Did you find the accommodations nice? Lots to do for children? Thanks!!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,065 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cumberland falls state resort park cottages

Betsy, I hope you get a reply, but the original post was from a year ago. You may want to just call the park directly regarding some of these questions. We're planning on visiting next month, but not staying over night. From what I've read it seems to be a very popular, beautiful park. The reviews here on TA may help you.

Reply to: cumberland falls state resort park cottages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted