We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B s in Lexington

1 post
Save Topic
B & B s in Lexington

We are looking for a B&B on a working horse farm.Any suggestions? Does anyone know anything about the Jordan Farm or Swan's Nest? Some places advertise saying they are on a farm but really are not. We love the horses and want to be on a farm. If we can't stay on a farm we would just as soon stay in a hotel in town. Any help would be appreciated.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
362 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B & B s in Lexington

Sorry I am not familiar with either. You might try calling the Lexington Visitor's Center to see if they can offer any insite. 859-233-7299

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
136 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B & B s in Lexington

Im not familiar either. Try Versailles Kentucky..which is about 15 minutes from Lexington. Versailles usually has stuff like that.

Avon, Indiana
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B & B s in Lexington

We are booked to stay at the Swann's Nest in Oct. So far it has been a wonderful experience. Rosalie has been great answering all of my questions and helping me to book tours for some local farms. She has also helped with dinner recommendations and various other plans. I'm hoping our stay will be just as wonderful as the experience has been so far.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: B & B s in Lexington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Lexington