We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scathing reviews of le deauville

Level Contributor
2,858 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
scathing reviews of le deauville

It's interesting to hear the opinions of others regarding a place I think I know fairly well....

Restaurant le Deauville has taken some hits by TA reviewers writing bitterly negative reviews.

One person reports that the bread was delivered to their table "half frozen." Hmmmm.....

When we're there the bread comes to the table so hot we cannot touch it without letting it cool first.

I've been in and out of Le Deauville many, many times without complaint.

I must be lucky....

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scathing reviews of le deauville

I have only been 3 or 4 times, but I have no complaints. Food and service were very good and worth the price I paid. It is one of my favorite. Let me just say that I have moved to Atlanta and there is good food here...but not many that offer the value in Lexington. Gumbo Ya Ya...say no more.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
168 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scathing reviews of le deauville

Oh puh-leeze, my friend, Bourbon 'n Toulouse kicks Gumbo Ya Ya butt all over the place (although I'll admit, I'm kind of partial to the Gumbo YaYa white chili...).

3. Re: scathing reviews of le deauville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Lexington
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question