We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to the Kentucky Horse Park.

Mayfield, Kentucky
4 posts
Save Topic
Traveling to the Kentucky Horse Park.

Recently, I had the pleasure of traveling to the Kentucky Horse Park just outside of lexington. It was still fall when I traveled to the area and it was beautiful. The one thing that made the trip though was my stay at a Fairfield Inn and Suites in Georgetown. While this may not seem like much of a big deal, the staff and amenities available onsite really helped me relax after a long day at the Horse Park. marriott.com/hotels/… . Thats a link to the hotel's website.

Mentioned in this post
Kentucky Horse Park
Kentucky Horse Park
2,161 Reviews
Lexington, KY
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to the Kentucky Horse Park.

Thanks for the tip.

2. Re: Traveling to the Kentucky Horse Park.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 05:27