We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner 2005 Restaurant suggestions

Gilbert, AZ
13 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner 2005 Restaurant suggestions

My husband and I will be arriving in Lexington around 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. We are looking for somewhere to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner. We'd prefer a restaurant near the Hamburg area and probably one which would take reservations in case our flight is delayed. Do you have some ideas.

Mentioned in this post
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
Merrick Inn
££££, American
Coles 735 Main
££££, American, International
Tony's Steaks & Seafood
££££, American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner 2005 Restaurant suggestions

I normally don't suggest chain fare, but Ted's Montana Grill is in Hamburg and would probably be doing something for Thanksgiving. I am not sure if they do reservations or not, but they may since it is a holiday.

Also, Malones is a very good local restaurant that has just opened a new location in Hamburg. I have only been to the Landsdowne location, and it is always exceptional, but pricey. The specialize in steak, but have a variety of dishes and good wine list. They do take reservations I believe.

Ramseys is in a shopping center near Hamburg, right of Man O War. It is nothing fancy, but it is a sit down place with table service. They specialize in down-home cooking and the prices are very affordable. I always get the vegetable plate...so good. They do not normally take reservations, but they may make an exception in your case.

Mentioned in this post
Malone's
Malone's
276 Reviews
Lexington, KY
Ramsey's Diner
Ramsey's Diner
868 Reviews
Lexington, KY
Morehead, KY
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner 2005 Restaurant suggestions

We are going to the Hyatt downtown, it has a great buffett for $23.00, takes reservations, is a Lexington landmark, in the lap of Rupp area. It is about a 10 minute drive from Hamburg. If Jonathon's at Gratz park is open, it is the very best restaurant in town. Have a wonderful stay in Lexington. Ted's Montana Grill is very nice and in your requested area, but if it is not open Thanksgiving day, the Hyatt is a friendly, lovely option.

Mentioned in this post
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
The Sire Hotel Lexington, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
The Sire Hotel...
217 Reviews
Lexington, KY