We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

Fort Wayne Indiana
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

We are planning a rehersal dinner for my son... I am not from Lexington and need some local input. Ideas? Comments? Which would you pick and why?

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,848 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

I had lunch at Azure last week. It was pretty good. I guess you could have a rehearsal dinner on their patio there, in warm weather.

If you continue to get no responses here, ask your question on chowhound.com. Include budget, number of guests, and time of year for your dinner and you should get some interesting replies.....

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

Natasha's is kind of quirky place. I would not think of it with regard to a rehearsal dinner. I would suggest Malone's, which as a suite of private dining rooms. I have attended one there and they did a great job. Just google Malone's/Lexington. Another option would be Bellini's which also has a nice private dining facility.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,848 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

good suggestions, eyewall

lexington, KY
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

I love Natasha's - but it is definitely not where I would chose to do a rehearsal dinner. Azur is fabulous. The food is delicious/innovative but I am unaware of a private dining space and the restaurant is somewhat small. Bellini's has a fabulous private dining area upstairs that few people are aware of - it is gorgeous and spacious.

Fort Wayne Indiana
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

Thanks for the note. I will pass this information along.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

I would also recommend Bellini's. I have been to some special events there and they always did a great job. I tend to always prefer to be downtown which is the only reason I would not choose Azur or Malone's.

Lexington, Kentucky
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

There is this great place in Lexington called Wingspan Gallery. They are an art gallery and they usually serve a 4-course, fixed-price, fixed-menu dinner every Thursday evening. They are available for Private parties any other night of the week. Really cool space and the food is great!

lexington, KY
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

I second Wingspan. I was just there this week (for the first time) and had the thought that it would be a great place for a rehearsal dinner. It's really private, intimate and you could have the whole place to yourself. Plus, it is in the up-and-coming Jefferson Street area, so afterwards, your guests could head down to Nick Ryan's or the Grey Goose.

9. Re: Natasha's or Azur for Rehersal Dinner in Lexington KY?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Lexington