We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kentucky
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Allegiant Air out of Lex?

I am considering taking Allegiant Air from Lex to Orlando/Sanford. They have some great fares but some negative reviews re: being late and customer service.

Anyone have experience flying Allegiant from Lex to ORD/SAN?

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
348 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

My husband and son flew to St Petersburg a few weeks ago on Allegiant and it was on time both ways. Plane was full both ways. Husband says he had no service complaints.

kentucky
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Thanks lexgal! Encouraging ;-)

Jeremiah, Kentucky
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

I've used Allegiant out of Ashland/Huntington and found the service and staff to be wonderful. Everything was on-time and very pleasant. Ashland/Huntington also has more Florida destinations (I think), and when I last checked, fares were cheaper than LEX.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
49 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

We had a good experience but they do fly into a different airport- it is NOT the normal Orlando airport, so make sure you account for the fact it is really an hour from Orlando.

kentucky
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Thanks all for the info. I will keep it in mind. Happy Travels!

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
167 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

I've had good experience's flying Allegiant, flights have always been on time so far. There are some other options out of Lville but by the time u drive, pretty much not worth it in my view.

kentucky
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Yes. Exactly- much rather fly out of LEX!

St Pete, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Horrible experiences. Flown twice. Never, never again. Would not fly this airline again if it was free.

St Pete, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Horrible experiences. Flown twice. Never, never again. Would not fly this airline again if it was free.

St Pete, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Allegiant Air out of Lex?

Guess what you get from Allegiant after spending 8 hours in an airport, a night in a motel, and a refusal to refund your money. You get a crumby $50 credit that can only be used to buy another ticket and subject yourself to the same bad treatment.

Allegiant Air Customer Accommodations Voucher #: DO08895373 NAME: TAYLOR,RANZO DOLLARS OFF: $50.00 DATE: 06/29/2012 EXPIRES: 06/29/2013 FROM: LEXINGTON,KY TO: ST PETE/CLEARWATER,FL