We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants/karoke

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, OH
3 posts
Save Topic
restaurants/karoke

coming to Lexington 04/20, four ladies, visiting Keeneland, want good restaurants and/or Karoke bars - safe places

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants/karoke

The best place for Karaoke is probably Chinoe Pub on Chinoe Road. They serve food, but it is nothing spectacular. It tends to get crowded on the weekends, so you may to get there a little early if you want to sing.

I think there are several other places that do Karaoke, but I haven't been to any others. One that comes to mind is Friends and Company on Lane Allen Rd. I may have the name slightly off, but I think Friends is in the title. There is also Caddyshacks off Boston Rd, and Squires Tavern (not one I would go to). Hope this helps a little. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants/karoke

cashy, Lexington is blissfully smokefree and there are also some non-karaoke bars that are fun to visit. The Campbell House has live music and dancing. The Blue Moon is probably a DJ, but dancing and Oscar's is a piano bar and very good restaurant which attracts a nice crowd and is a lot of fun.My favorite restaurant in Lexington is Jonathan's at the Gratz Park Inn. Been there 3 times, and have had some of the best food EVER. Off the beaten path in Midway, a few miles down I-64, we discovered a restaurant called the Black Tulip which was just awesome.

Dayton, OH
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants/karoke

back home now, Malone's had the best steak ever, Caddyshacks was very comfortable for Karoke, we also enjoyed a visit to the Talon vineyards and some wine sampling, thanks to all for your help !!