We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which mall is better/cheaper

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
which mall is better/cheaper

hello

I was wondering which mall has cheaper prices especially at Hollister/Ambercombie.

St mattews or The summit.

Driving through on the way to nashville and want to get kids some stuff.

thanks kim

p.s. this would be next week

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
694 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

Hmmm. i don't shop at The Summit very often, but just based on shear locale, I would think you could find cheaper prices at St. Matthews. Someone, please correct me if I'm wring...

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

I don't think you're going to find a price difference on name brand items. I would imagine that the pricing for all Louisville locations would be set at the corporate level.

If you're coming down I-65 from Indianapolis, there's a large outlet mall in Edinburgh (about 20 miles south of Indianapolis)

www.mallseeker.com/indianapolis-outlets.aspx

kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

coming from ontario to nashville stopping in louisville overnight

kim

Louisville
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

Mall @ St. Matthews would be easier for you to locate. And Oxmoor Mall is just on the other side of I-264, if you want another option.

Louisville, kentucky
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

thesummitonline.com/louisville/stores.html

mallstmatthews.com/html/storedirectory.asp

My kids are over Abercrombie, Hollister and Aeropostale but like Pac Sun, Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe all in St. Mattews Mall. American Eagle is at the Summit. I prefer the atmosphere of the Summit, Teens like to hang out at the Mall. There is a fast food court at the Mall, no fast food places at the Summit. Prices will be the same, their sale items will vary.

Personally I think outlet malls are a waste of time. I have found that prices are more than the actual chain store. The best outlet mall to Louisille is right outside Indianapolis.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
326 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

The prices at those stores are going to be the same regardless of location. The St. Matthews area has 2 malls, the Mall St. Matthews, and Oxmoor. The Summit is an outdoor strip center type mall. The general location of the St. Matthews Malls would probably suit you best, and give you more variety.

7. Re: which mall is better/cheaper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2009, 05:16