We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kentucky Kingdom closed - Any other parks within an drive?

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kentucky Kingdom closed - Any other parks within an drive?

Hi,

I just noticed and found out that Kentucky Kingdom is closed. I'm going to be in the Louisville area starting tomorrow for the WEG in Lexington but would like to visit a amusement park if there is something else nearby.

Any suggestions would be great. We're here till Oct 2nd!

Louisville, kentucky
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kentucky Kingdom closed - Any other parks within an drive?

First, rest assured you are not missing much with Kentucky Kingdom closed. If you want an amusement park you might want to look at link below. My suggestions would be skip the amusement park, take a day trip to the horsepark in Lexington or a day trip to Cincinnati, great aquarium or a day trip to Indianapolis, great town.

holidayworld.com/visit/park-schedule/2010-10

Ohio
Level Contributor
729 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kentucky Kingdom closed - Any other parks within an drive?

There's Kings Island in Mason, Ohio (just north of Cincinnati). It's 2 hours from Louisville.

3. Re: Kentucky Kingdom closed - Any other parks within an drive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 06:30