We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Russell, KY
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Hello everyone,

My daughter will be staying at the Galt House when she performs in February with the All-State Chorus. A room at the Galt House is $155 plus tax and $12 for parking. Are there any other hotels convenient to Whitney Hall that are less expensive? Thanks for your help.

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Take a look at this thread. You may want to follow LindaC's advice for using Priceline.com.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g39604-i452-k50222…

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Thanks for that link, Seagrover. I know that Priceline only guarantees one bed, so since our younger daughter would be with my husband and me, I'd need a rollaway. A Galt House room would be big enough though, and I wouldn't mind paying extra for it.

Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Yes, Priceline only guarantees one bed, but the times I've used it traveling with my daughters, I simply call the hotel early on check in day requesting a double room. So far? 100%.

Russell, KY
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Well, it was my first time using Priceline, and it was successful! I got the Galt House for $50 plus tax. Thanks so much for your helpful advice.

Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Yippeee yippeee YAYYY!! So happy for you, have a GREAT trip.

louisivlle,ky
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

Great location and price! Hope you enjoy your tip to the ville! There are lots if restaurants within walking distance of your hotel. There are also a couple of museums, you should have a Great stay.

7. Re: Hotels Near Whitney Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 10:18