We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Convention Center Hotels

Which Louisville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
285 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Convention Center Hotels

I am thinking about coming to town for the Wizard World Comic Con March 28-30 next month but since I am planning kind of late and don't know the area at all, I'm having trouble finding a place to stay. All of the hotels in the convention center area are either sold out or around $300 a night. Way out of my budget. Ideally I would like to spend no more than $100 a night and don't mind driving into downtown for the day if the parking is reasonable. Most likely we would only be staying Friday night and going to 1 day of the convention.

Any suggestions?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
142 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Convention Center Hotels

The Sleep Inn Louisville Preston Hwy is only 99.00 a night I stayed there once it was nice. Its about 4.5 miles from the Convention Center and its right off I-65. If you look at the reviews its #54 I would say its alot better then that and if you read the reviews you can make your choice. Wow cant believe how expensive Hotels are for that weekend.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
285 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Convention Center Hotels

Thank you, but I should also specify that I need a room with 2 beds for 3 adults and 2 children. I checked that hotel and they do not currently have anything that would suit this requirement.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
225 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Convention Center Hotels

try Days Inn Suites Airport, La Quinta Inn Airport or Best Western on Bishop lane.

4. Re: Convention Center Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 05:18