We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

wyoming, ri
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

Hello, Does anyone have any suggestions for getting to the Horse Park from the airport? We are flying into SDF and out of LEX and the additional fee for the car rental is about $100 per day.

Level Contributor
385 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

The horse park is a looooong way from Louisvile (I'm guesstimating 70-80 miles) so you would be better off renting the car. I don't know of any taxi services that go from

Louisville to

Lex but maybe others can chime in and help.

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
2,671 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

Unless you're Bill Whatshisname from Microsoft, a taxi from Louisville to Lexington, if you could actually find a cab that would do the trip because you'll pay for the cab going both ways, would be a fortune, well in excess of a car rental from the airport, even paying the surcharge for a one way rental.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
116 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

I would rent a car as well. It is 80 miles or so. One way.

Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

Use Hotwire for aar rental and save at least half!

5. Re: Taxi from Louisville Airport to Kentucky Horse Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 05:16