We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

I will be bringing 8-10 ladies to Paducah for the Quilt Show and am looking for a rental to accommodate us. The week is Sunday 4/21 to 4/28, 2013. It should be within 20 miles of the convention center. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Dana

22 replies to this topic
11. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 01:06

Paducah, Kentucky
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

I realize this is very last minute for anyone hoping to attend the 2013 show, but I am a young professional who moved to paducah last summer and I have a house about 2 miles from the show that I am open to leasing for the week. 2br/1bath. In a nice, safe neighborhood. I was thinking $300 a night. It sleeps 4 comfortably (1 queen, 2 twin, plenty of floor space for an air matress if you are more than 4). Not quite the historic home status, but it is private with a "take a bottle/leave a bottle" wine rack, a pleasant backyard/garden where I tend to spend most my afternoons relaxing, and all the amenities of home. The Paducah Public Bus picks up about a block away. I will gladly vacat for the week if there is anyone still out there who is hard pressed for a place to stay. Please email me Theodore.McMahan@gmail.com

Paducah, Kentucky
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

House for rent in the Lone Oak area for the week of April the 21st. (during the quilt show). House is 5 minutes from Ky Oaks Mall and 10 minutes from the downtown area. Located in a nice quite, safe neighborhood. Home has three bedrooms. Two queen beds and one double futon. Two full baths, kitchen, livingroom and dining. We are not a bed and breakfeast. Home will rent for $900.00 for the full week. Pictures upon request. contact info blueizetoo2@yahoo.com

Paducah, Kentucky
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

If you are coming back in 2014, we have a 2500 square foot home 9 miles from the convention center. It is a 3 bedroom house with queen size beds a queen pull out sofa in the Great Room. Across the street from the Purple Toad Winery. One mile from Wurth Farms. Fifteen minutes to downtown or the mall. Free parking for the week for one vehicle downtown at my office across the street from the "Bubble" and the Convention Center. Washer Dryer, full kitchen, DR, Breakfast Room, Great Room, an office to accommodate email scanning and two full baths. Great subdivision with the home on a quiet cul de sac. The home is all yours for the week: $2500

Paducah, Kentucky
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

I have a 2 BR 1 king, 1 full, and futon and a queen air bed, 1 large shower/tub bath combo, plus 1/2 bath, lowertown, with kitchen and dining and living with cable and plenty of parking 5 blocks from the museum. 1200.00

PA
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

Stephen,

Are you interested in renting your studio for the 2014 show?

I'm trying to plan my trip, and your place sounds perfect!

The Rev. Veronica Chappell

Paducah, Kentucky...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

We will likely rent the space for the 2014 show, however it's currently rented to an employee of the American Quilters Society until she finds a house in the area. She anticipates needing it for anywhere between 4-6 months, but I would not feel comfortable committing to its availability until I know when she will be moving out. I can message you when I know for sure.

Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

Is this booked for 2014?

jf8875@aol.com

Paducah, Kentucky...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

It's isn't booked for 2014 yet, but we still have a guest from the Quilt Society stating there. We won't know if it will be available until she decides when she will move out. Sorry.

Paducah, Kentucky
2 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week

I live 15 minutes from downtown and have a spare bedroom with adjoining bathroom I'm willing to rent for 2014 quilt week

Reply to: Rentals in Paducah for 2013 Quilt show Week
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paducah