We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to park on game day

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Where to park on game day

We are driving from our hotel in downtown to Tiger Stadium on game day. Any practical tips on parking would be appreciated. We'd like to park between Dalrymple/Highland and the lakes, if possible.

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to park on game day

Things have changed this year as LSU is now charging $40 to park in various lots, etc. I have read that there are very low cost shuttles running from downtown. I would check with your hotel for details. Also check out the below link from LSU's website.

www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml…

To move 100,000 people in and out of Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night is quite a challenge but things usually run pretty smoothly. Enjoy!

Napa, California
Level Contributor
223 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to park on game day

Take the shuttle. My dad lives in town and drives downtown for it, rather than deal with the traffice. Alternatively there are free lots off river road, but you will have to hike it.

3. Re: Where to park on game day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 07:16