We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants Baton Rouge

Arkansas
Level Contributor
20 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurants Baton Rouge

Heading to Baton in late March for vacation. Doing as many plantations as possible, but I would like to know where to eat in Baton and if any good places for lunch between the Baton and New Orleans plantations.

We want to eat Cajun and seafood the whole time. Price not issue. What is the best? Will be there for 3 nights.

Not going to New Orleans. Been there, done that.

Thanks

Baton Rouge, LA
Level Contributor
322 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants Baton Rouge

Roberto's On River Road is very good, just south of Baton Rouge.

Juban's is a favorite of mine. Parrain's--more casual but very good. Beausoleil on Jefferson Highway is excellent.

Detroit
Level Contributor
601 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants Baton Rouge

I love Chimes in Baton Rouge.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurants Baton Rouge

Latil's Landing at Houmas House plantation, Stroube's, Beausoleil, Restaurant IPO, Mansur's on the Boulevard and Roberto's are good spots for seafood and Louisiana-based dishes. You won't find any good Cajun food in Baton Rouge, to be honest. It's just not a Cajun town in any sense.

You'll find much better restaurants in New Orleans, generally. If you've spent time in the French Quarter, you've seen about 10% of New Orleans and haven't experienced very many of its great restaurants and bars.

Edited: 20 March 2014, 01:07
4. Re: Best Restaurants Baton Rouge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 04:27