We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel at Louisiana Downs

burleson,texas
Level Contributor
845 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel at Louisiana Downs

Can someone please tell me the name of the new hotel at Louisiana Downs? Is the hotel a Harrah's property?

Thanks!

Dallas
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel at Louisiana Downs

Hello,

We just came back from there.

I know that the new place is own by Harrahs and the are not open yet but until June.

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel at Louisiana Downs

I believe it is Staybridge Suites by Marriot. I got a card for free rooms starting June 1.

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel at Louisiana Downs

It is Springhill Suites by Marriot. It is a non-smoking Hotel.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel at Louisiana Downs

Is this new hotel in Bossier or Shreveport? I'm trying to remmeber which city the race track is actually in. We will likely need a hotel in this area later in the year and this might be a good choice. Thanks!

Waco, Texas
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel at Louisiana Downs

It is Springhill Suites by Marriott opening June 1. Brand new & no smoking. My hubby and I have reservations for June 20 and I will let you know how the stay was. We visit Shreveport a few times a year and usually stay at Sam's Town. Used to get free rooms in the mail, but lately haven't received anything until the offer came for Springhill. In all the times we've been, I've never won anything. My husband has won a little though. I'm much luckier in Vegas. Having said that, the most important part is getting away and adding a little excitement to our lives.

6. Re: Hotel at Louisiana Downs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Bossier City