We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi Triangle/Train

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Delhi Triangle/Train

Hopefully traveling to Delhi in Feb for 9 days, will be staying with relatives in Delhi but want to spend 2/3 days touring, was thinking of a nice hotel in Jaipur 2 nights ( maybe having a chill-out day with spa or similar ) and maybe doing day trip to Taj from Delhi!

Or would I be better off doing the 'Triangle', 1/2 nights in Jaipur and a night in Agra.

Thanks

Nick

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delhi Triangle/Train

You're posting on the Delhi, Louisiana forum. You want to be on the Delhi, India forum.

Napa, California
Level Contributor
217 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delhi Triangle/Train

I don't know Rod, perhaps he is going to jump the KCS train from Delhi to Tallulah. It should slow down enough in town to sneak on a freight car. ;-)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delhi Triangle/Train

Actually, Greg, his touring Tallulah might be similar to a tour of Delhi, India.

Oops! Did I really say that? :-)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delhi Triangle/Train

Having been to both Delhi (India) and Tallulah, I'd have to go with Delhi. The food and the market area in Delhi is better, plus the side trip to Agra and the Taj is a bit more grand than a side trip to Poverty Point.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delhi Triangle/Train

LOL....great comeback That generated my chuckle for the day.

6. Re: Delhi Triangle/Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Delhi