We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

harvey Louisiana

Memphis
1 post
Save Topic
harvey Louisiana

We will be in Louisiana in 2 weeks and I need to know if Harvey Louisiana is a nice place to stay?

Charlotte, NC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: harvey Louisiana

I just stayed there and would not do so again. We stayed in the holiday inn express because I'm cheap and did not want to pay the extra $ to stay in the area around bourbon st. The hotel itself is clean and the staff is polite but my wife and I both felt uneasy coming and going because of the hotels proximity to a run down neighborhood adjacent to the hotel. One other disadvantage was the drive in to the bourbon st area. Though not a long distance, if you go anytime around rush hour it is a typical big city drive. Plus, there is a toll booth. I think it was a buck one way; not too bad. It was our first stay in NO and I noticed some hotels within 10 minutes walk of bourbon st. that I would stay in next time we go. But if you are on a tight budget and do not mind too much what is outside your hotel, it is a decent hotel. I should say that I felt completely safe when we were actually in the hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Harvey