We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day spas in Lafayette, La

Which Lafayette hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day spas in Lafayette, La

I will be in Lafayette mid September and would like to treat my adult daughter to a day at the spa. Does anyone have suggestions; we want to go to a day spa that is nice but not pretentious. It would be lovely if there were a hotel with a day spa available but I am not having much luck locating this option in Lafayette. We just want to feel pampered in a nice setting. I have been to many spas in Texas but none in Louisiana so any information is appreciated.

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

I'm certainly not a Lafayette expert but I recently heard that there is a wonderful spa at River Ranch through the City Club. I just checked on line and you do not have to be a member. Check RiverSpa at River Ranch. If you do go, let us hear your impressions. I want to try it this fall.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

If you don't mind a drive of slightly over an hour, the spa at L'Auberge du Lac in Lake Charles gets great reviews.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

Try Pascale's in the Oil Center. Hubby and I had massages there last year and it was great.

Austin, Texas
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

WOW! All you Cajuns don't waist a short minute do you. No I have call some of your suggestions to pick from so it will be fun talking to most of the spas to see what they have to offer.

I do want to point out a little something I noticed about the spa community in Cajun country. Where the heck are your websites showcasing you shop, employees and environment/products. I have never seen anything quite like. I guess I have been home away so one that I forget to change my pace when preparing to make a trip to good old LA. I live in Austin, TX everything is functioned by WebPages, web talk and yes the phone but only as a last resort. Very connected, all of the time.

I will take a few breaths and call the spa suggestion you provided; begin asking my question about the services. Perhaps this will help me transition back to the way things used to be.

Well ladies, we are going to a day spa, we will have a wonderful time and no matter what spa we choose it will be filled with laughter, somewhat familiar accidents as well as 3 ladies ready to pass a good time! Thanks again for helping me with this I knew I asked the right people! I will post the trip after we return so be on the lookout, I feel some gut busting, “panty pissing” laughter in our future.

Very Kind Regards

Faye, Amber and JoAnn

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

Ashero Spa

Categories: Beauty Salons, Beauty & Day Spas, Massage & Bodywork, Skin Care Products

233 Doucet Road Suite B1, Lafayette, LA 70503

http://www.asherospa.com

My mom gave me a day of beauty here after Katrina...it was a great experience. She lived just down the street from there at the time, so for her birthday I did the same for her. We love it. I've been back several times when I visit.

Austin, Texas
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

Thanks you so much, this is just what I am looking for. And the spa has a website to view as well !!! I will call in the morning and schedule our mother-daughter day. Sounds like we will really enjoy it.

7. Re: Day spas in Lafayette, La

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 15:17