We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Lafayette

Which Lafayette hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
Moving to Lafayette

Im a 27 year old female moving to Lafayette for work from NC. I have never been to the area and are in need of some advice. What areas should I look at to rent? I would like to avoid the college apartments, but still be around other young professionals. Any advice or tips would be great...thanks

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Lafayette

Lafayette definitely has an ample amount of apartment complexes, without a doubt. There are a couple of free guides with apartment information. Lafayette is not an extremely dangerous town, although naturally, there are areas you would probably not want to live. Ambassador Caffery, Congress, Kaliste Saloom, and Johnston Street, as well as areas directly off of these streets are pretty much all good bets.

2. Re: Moving to Lafayette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:16