We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How about La Maison de Begnaud in Scott La for good info??

Pima, Arizona
Level Contributor
16 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
How about La Maison de Begnaud in Scott La for good info??

How come no one has posted anything regarding La Maison de Begnaud in Scott (just outside of Lafayette)??

My wife and I found a wealth of information there regarding the area and culture.

Had a great time on a March Friday evening listening to Cajun music being jammed by various local muscians... Great stuff.

This should be one of the things to do in the Lafayette area.

Just my opinion.

Vermilionville
Historic Walking Areas
Cathedral of St John the Evangelist
Sacred & Religious Sites, Cemeteries
Acadian Village
Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas
San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How about La Maison de Begnaud in Scott La for good info??

Thanks for the info La Maison de Begnaud in Scott was not on my radar. That's one of the things I like about the Lafayette area - there's so much music. I can never get to all of the spots I want too when we visit.

2. Re: How about La Maison de Begnaud in Scott La for good info??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Lafayette