We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

Does anyone know if the Holiday Inn located at 2033 Ruth St in Sulphur, LA has recently changed names or has even closed? Any info will be appreciated, as the hotel is no longer on the Holiday Inn website.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

I have also noticed that the Holiday Inns in New Orleans that were severely damaged by Katrina have been removed from the website. Maybe that is the case with this Holiday Inn too.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

I forgot that Sulphur was affected by Hurricane Rita. Does anyone know if the Holiday Inn suffered any damage? That could be the reason why it is not on the website. Anyway, any info regarding the status of this hotel would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2005, 15:05
York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

Okay-you are really getting annoying with your smart remarks and would you please stop getting on my nerves!

sulphur
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

i am a front desk clerk at the holiday inn located in sulphur..we have recently changed names.. we are also renovating a new resteraunt in our hotel. As of right now we have no vacant rooms. Contractors are staying in the hotel keeping us packed. we actually did have damage caused by hurricane rita. Some of our doors wont unlock without a master key. During Hurricane Katrina, the victims stole everything we had in almost every room...so we are very short of refridgerators and microwaves. Our name is being changed so it's harder to get the funds for new items. we hope to have everything under control by feb of 2006. Thanks a million

Sulphur, Louisiana
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

hi there! i am a sulphur native..the name of the holiday inn on exit 20 has changed.. they sold it after Rita(the hurricane). the name of the hotel is now called Best Value Inn and Suites..

DeQuincy, Louisiana
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

The Holiday Inn in Sulphur, La on Ruth street in now an America's Best Value in. It is no longer a Holiday Inn product.

8. Re: Holiday Inn Sulphur, LA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Sulphur