We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Venue

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Venue

Hi,

I know this has been posted as a topic previously but I can't find any recent information ...

My boyfriend and I have recently gotten engaged and are hoping to get married in Northern Ireland on New Year's Eve 2010 or in Easter 2011.

We are both from Northern Ireland but have lived in Manchester for 8 years. And so, we are looking for any help or advice anyone can offer on venues and wedding services. If anyone has gotten married recently in Belfast or been to a wedding that they really enjoyed we'd love to hear where.

We would like to get married close to Belfast as many of our guests will be travelling from England. I think we'll have about 100 people total for the day and evening.

Thanks in advance for your help!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Venue

This is the Belfast, MAINE forum (United States). Sorry, wrong spot for you!

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Venue

Oops!

Thanks x

3. Re: Wedding Venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Belfast