We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portland to Bethel.

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
333 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Portland to Bethel.

G'day,

As part of a 2 week road trip through New england this coming Fall, we will be driving from Portland ME to Lisbon NH via Bethel, ME. Any suggestions on 'must sees' on this route would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portland to Bethel.

Hi spudtate,

I don't know the route that well to Bethel. But I wanted to bump up your post with hopes those that do, will reply. Good luck :).

cozyharbor

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,792 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portland to Bethel.

There's a recent thread called "Portland to Sunday River and back" that would have a lot of info for you:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g40827-i176-k28586…

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
333 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portland to Bethel.

Thanks very much, the info will help a lot!

NJ and Bethel, ME
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Portland to Bethel.

Did you already go? I take that route at least once a month on my way to our place in Bethel.

5. Re: Portland to Bethel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Bethel