We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harbor Front Cabin or House

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
88 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Harbor Front Cabin or House

We are looking for a late September-Early October harbor front rental. I have looked at several sites and all that I can find are harbor views or a harbor front listing but the photo of the harbor from the rental has buildings between the deck and the harbor.Does a true harbor front rental exist?

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harbor Front Cabin or House

Hi RM,

There are true harbor front homes/cottages. But you might have the best luck contacting either the Cottage Connection or one of the local real estate offices. I know Pottle Realty has seasonal rentals. Not sure about Tindal and Callahan.

Go to www.boothbayharbor.com, the Chamber of Commerce's site and they'll have info and links to the above places I mentioned, plus a whole lot more info. Or just google the places.

What's nice about the Cottage Connection is that they have LOADS of rentals as that's basically all they do. On their site you'll be able to check out all the rentals and most will have inside pictures as well as outside ones.

Good luck with your search and post again if you have more questions :).

cozyharbor

2. Re: Harbor Front Cabin or House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 07:24