We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaraunt for a Party? (destination wedding)

Which Boothbay Harbor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
11 posts
Save Topic
Good Restaraunt for a Party? (destination wedding)

I am getting married in Boothbay Harbor in September (Mon. 13th) and am not from the area. We are only expecting 10 or so guests and want to take them out for a nice meal after the ceremony in lieu of an actual reception.

It doesn't have to be fancy, just a nice, clean and welcoming place that can accommodate a party of that size.

Does anyone have recommendations? I appreciate the info!

London, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaraunt for a Party? (destination wedding)

While I was married and had my reception at Spruce Point Inn in one of their function "halls", you might see if they could accommodate your party in the corner of their restaurant/dining room (there's a block of windows that would give you a spectacular view if your dinner isn't too late).

If not, I recommend Fisherman's Wharf. We had our rehearsal dinner there and had great luck coordinating it with Laura (I forget her last name). They can certainly accommodate your party (we had about 35, I think).

Good luck and congrats on your nuptuals!

2. Re: Good Restaraunt for a Party? (destination wedding)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 18:07
3. Re: Good Restaraunt for a Party? (destination wedding)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2010, 05:16