We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Its a great place

Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Its a great place

I just read the 5 postings on here and I couldnt disagree more. Last summer my family and I had the pleasure of spending our vacation week in Boothbay Harbor and 3 days into it we were already sick of seafood and were delighted when one of the local Inns we were staying at recommended Knots Smokehouse. Before we went we were already happy that there was actually a place that did something diffrent then all the other 50 same old same old resteraunts in town and if you dont know BBH then you dont know what a bold statement it is to plop a BBQ joint right on the harbor in the middle of a fish driven community. So on our last day we decided we just had to go in and to our delight the sent of mesquite smoke smacked us in the face before we could even get to the table. We knew we were in the right place for some authentic BBQ and by the end of the meal we werent let down. The entire experience was perfect and we cant wait to go back for the great food, laid back atmosphere and friendly service. I would recomend this place to anyone and if you cant have a good time here you should just stay home

Port Allegany, PA
Level Contributor
316 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Its a great place

Kathy,

We are planning a first vacation at Boothbay Harbor. What are the five postings that you are referring to?

2. Re: Its a great place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2010, 06:18