We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Point Inn at East Boothbay

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
445 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Point Inn at East Boothbay

Hi. I have a few questions about this lodging as well as the area.

Can you swim in Eastbooth Bay? I understand the beaches are rocky. What else is good to do in the area. We are a couple plus young toddler.

Read great reviews about this lodging but also read that rooms are dark, old, and moldy. Is this still the case?

There are so many types of rooms. Wondering what is the best given that we want to stick to under $100/night. We have a 2 year old. Are we really going to be charged for her stay if we do not stay in Farmhouse B? If you choose a room that does not have an ocean view, can you still hear the sounds of the ocean, fog horns, etc?

Ok, I think that's it for now. Thanks!

Edited: 03 June 2011, 22:43
1. Re: Ocean Point Inn at East Boothbay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 21:19