We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boothbay

Bangor, Maine
13 posts
Save Topic
Boothbay

Girl's day road trip to Boothbay, suggesstions appreciated, of what to do, where to eat, shop, etc...thank you!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boothbay

If spending the night look at the Inns of Greenleaf Lane. We loved Mama D's for lunch--not on the water but good sandwiches. Lobster Dock has typical New England sea food fare and is good with nice views of the harbor. Boathouse Bistro is great for lunch or dinner--ask to eat on top deck if there is room and weather is nice. Ports of Italy is great but have only eaten dinner there--don't know if they serve lunch. Lots of cute shops-Calypso has nice clothing and Eventide is awesome for olive oils and balsamic vinegars as well as artisan breads and cheese. Robinson's Wharf on Southport--about 10 minute drive from downtown BBH--is on the water and a great place for lobster.My sister and I meet in BBH for a week every summer--she comes from Florida and I come from Texas--we love it there--have fun!

2. Re: Boothbay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:16