We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First trip to Boothbay Harbor

bennington Vermont
Level Contributor
174 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
First trip to Boothbay Harbor

We just returned from Boothbay Harbor Maine and what a wonderful time we had !! We stayed at the Flagship Inn which was very nice and very reasonably priced. We ate at the Lobsterman's co-op as often as we could. The seafood is as good as it gets. If anyone who reads this post is looking for a place to stay and eat in Boothbay Harbor , you will not be disappointed if you patronize these places.

Mentioned in this post
Boothbay Harbor
Boothbay Harbor
Mid Coast Maine, ME
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
571 Reviews
Boothbay Harbor, ME
Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First trip to Boothbay Harbor

Hi Mauiman,

Thanks for reporting back. And so glad you had such a great time in Boothbay Harbor. I live here year round and there's no place else I'd rather be :).

cozyharbor

Mentioned in this post
Boothbay Harbor
Boothbay Harbor
Mid Coast Maine, ME
2. Re: First trip to Boothbay Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 16:18