We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

Has anyone used their free photo session? What did it entail? Did you like the pics?

thanks!

lew
houston, texas
Level Contributor
838 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

We really enjoyed it. Took about an hour. Had photos taken at several diiferent locations. Pictures were gorgeous. Highly recommended.

Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

We are also thinking about using the free photography or bringing our own photographer, which gets really pricy. Any other recommendations on using the free photography services that come with the wedding packages? How many photos do you get? I've read reviews that they try and scam you by asking a lot of money for the extra photos, is this true?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Littleton, Co
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

How far in advance do you need to book?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

"..... or bringing our own photographer, "

I don't know if this applies to Secrets Maroma or not but I do know that some resorts won't allow third party vendors on their property at all. Others will allow them but make you pay extra or, at the very least, buy a day pass for them.

If you're considering going this route, I would politely suggest you check with the resort first so as to avoid any nasty surprises down the road.

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials and happy planning!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
171 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

We used their photo service for our vow renewal service. There was no pressure to buy and we were very impressed with the photos they took. We could pick the ones we liked, and we also had a book created which was a great souvenir .

6. Re: Adventure photography Secrets Maroma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma