We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDM Email Address?

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
EDM Email Address?

Hi, does anyone have an email address for El Dorado Maroma? Tried the info@eldoradomaroma.com one and got a bounceback. Staying there in a couple of weeks and trying to see if I can pre-select a room.

Thanks

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDM Email Address?

Jeff,

I will send you a PM shortly!

Timmins, ON
Level Contributor
352 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDM Email Address?

If you are on facebook, join the group El Dorado Maroma Magic. They are quite active and will respond to questions, etc.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDM Email Address?

Or if your not on facebook, you can still lurk and see all of the wonderful pictures and comments like I do! :-)

southend-on-sea...
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EDM Email Address?

Hi noticed you post re PM for EDM email address. Could you send me the same, as I had the same problem and need to get in touch with them prior to trip! Many thanks.

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: EDM Email Address?

Thanks for your help Akandal and Renrenren.

Jeff

6. Re: EDM Email Address?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma