We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 more sleep!

Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
1 more sleep!

... Although I don't even think I'll be able sleep tonight as I am so excited!

My boyfriend and I are heading off to Secrets Maroma Beach for 2 weeks. It's our first time to this resort and our first time to Mexico. Having spent months trawling this forum for tips and ideas, I am resolved to get there and go with flow. It will be amazing no matter what we do, what we eat or what the weather does...

Thanks to all the forum contributors for your helpful questions and answers - can't wait to share our experience when I get back :)

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 more sleep!

Enjoy your trip!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 more sleep!

Be prepared to be hooked on Mexico like the rest of us. :) Have a great vacation!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 more sleep!

Great choice for your first time in Mexico. This will be our 9th time in Mexico & 3rd stay at SMB. Just can't get enough. We arrive on Monday & can't wait.

Enjoy your holiday x

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
294 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 more sleep!

You have chosen well. Safe travels, and enjoy!

Calgary
Level Contributor
651 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 more sleep!

Enjoy - post some live review if you have time.

6. Re: 1 more sleep!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma