We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

tl4
ont
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Topic
CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Hi Planning to come June 1 for a week. Never been there. Looks great. Is it worth to upgrade to priviledge on this side 75 more a person or just do it at hotel? Advice pls??? Was looking at Playa allacar too. Is there a disco here? Thanks :) OOps and one more question. Is first week of June usually rainy????

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Here is my answer from the other thread:

For $75 pp for the week I'd definitely upgrade. May through November is considered the rainy season so there could be rain. Don't think there is a disco but am not sure, I'm never up that late to find out.

tl4
ont
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Thanks. Do you like the hotel. My mistake the standard room is 835 . The upgrade is to 999. Do you still think worth it?

:)

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

I definitely like the hotel. I'm arriving June 1 for my fourth visit and already have my fifth visit booked for September. It sits on one of the best beaches on the Yucatan so if you're a beach person you will be in heaven. I have always booked privilege so that's what I prefer. Only you can decide if the upgrade is worth it to you. Compare what you get for the extra cost and decide if it makes a big difference in your vacation.

tl4
ont
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Thank you. We'll I am going to book. When you book privilege can you send email and request ocean view or should I forget lol. Do u upgrade room from home or join privilege when you get there. Thanks so much

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Most booking companies here in the states only book privilege rooms. It's probably better to have it secured before you arrive rather than waiting to upgrade at the hotel. At least that way you'll know you are all set.

You can certainly request oceanview but that is an additional upgrade usually. Just keep in mind that like at all hotels, a request is only a request. Odds are you will get a response saying they will do what they can but everything is based on availability on arrival. Every hotel has the same response to this request usually.

Have a great trip.

tl4
ont
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Thanks madams ya :)

tl4
ont
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Oops auto correct. Mad maya :)

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

Sure thing tl4, you're welcome. Enjoy your visit.

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

I am staying CPM for two weeks, arrive 31st May 2014. First time in Mexico!

I have been looking at this periodically for the weather!

holiday-weather.com/riviera_maya/…

I too am not sure about the upgrade, ive tried to research whats included and getting mixed feelings about wether its worth it.

Edited: 13 May 2014, 12:42
10. Re: CPM Pls questions and weather 1st week of June ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma