We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CPM reservation

Eldersburg, Maryland
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
CPM reservation

I am staying at CPM first week of July. Is there a way to email hotel a week or so before I get there to request a king bed and a particular building??

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CPM reservation

Here is the email for reservations.

playamaroma.reservas@hoteles-catalonia.es

Eldersburg, Maryland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: CPM reservation

Thanks

Eldersburg, Maryland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: CPM reservation

Does anyone know Pilars email address? It seems she is the only one that can make sure your request get answered. I've tried the generic email address and all I can get out of them is the run of the mill answer we will do our best..... Thanks

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CPM reservation

Pilar uses (playamaroma.rrpp@hoteles-catalonia.es) but you may get the same generic response from her or one of her co-workers.

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CPM reservation

I just saw that you aren't visiting until July. Be aware that depending on the company you booked your trip through, CPM may not even have your name in their system until a week or two before you arrive.

6. Re: CPM reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma