We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA Transfers departure pick up time

Ridgefield...
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Topic
USA Transfers departure pick up time

Does anyone know how many hours early before your flight USA Transfers comes to the resort to pick you up to get to the airport? I seem to recall 4 hours early when we stayed in Akumal, but that was quite a bit further away from the airport. Thanks!

USA
Level Contributor
559 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

You can always pick your own time, if you want. That's what I do.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

It will be on your confirmation. They generally time it to get us there about 2 hours prior to flight.

U.S.
Level Contributor
3,437 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

We have found the pick-up time that they come up with to work well....

Time to get checked in, maybe a little time to shop duty-free, get a snack... then off to board.

Southern California
Level Contributor
13,868 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

They picked me up about 2pm for a 6:15 flight, that was from Akumal though which is an hour from the airport, they try to get you there 3 hours ahead of time. There was a huge traffic accident on the northern outskirts of PDC which caused a good 20 minute delay, so I go with whatever time they tell me.

Ridgefield...
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

Thanks all. We have an early flight, so I was hoping with as close to the airport as we will be, we could sleep in a bit. ;)

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,551 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

We've always been picked up 2 1/2 hours plus travel time (I let them determine the travel time) before departure. They even called us the night before departure one time when they thought there might be more traffic due to a marathon being run on the road to the airport. They asked us if we minded leaving about 20 min. early. I consider that very good service.

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,559 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

I believe there is some road construction going on out by the overpass that is causing delays so don't be surprised if they allow extra time.

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,559 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

Oh, I see you are staying in Playa Maroma so that won't affect you.

9. Re: USA Transfers departure pick up time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma